We would like to invite you to join us on the Archangels Mailing List. We are a group of people from all religions who enjoy learning about the Angels. Angels belong to all faiths, not just those of one religion.
This is a very, very high-volume list, (really I'm serious)! Don't be alarmed if you get more than 100 e-mails a day, so make sure you can handle lots of mail (I'm not kidding either!)
We would be honored to have you be a part of our family.
Here is a copy of the welcome letter you will receive when you join us on Archangels:
Thank you for your interest in joining the Archangels Mailing List!
Before you read any farther, please be aware of the following list rules:
1.This is a HIGH-VOLUME list. This means simply that you will get ALOT of mail, most of which might not pertain to you, but that does not mean that you cannot jump right in and join the conversation. In fact, please do!!
2. Unfortunately, we do not allow listmembers to post in HTML. This means that you have to post in plain text only (no colored fonts or stationery). We also do not allow attachments of any kind. No pictures or emails forwarded as an attachment. Should you wish to send us a forward of a letter, please copy and paste it into a new email for us. Also, please do not type in all capital letters. It is considered yelling and rude to do so.
3. When you are replying to a message on the list, please be sure to erase the old message you are replying to. This prevents the listmembers from getting the same message over and over. This also prevents those on Digest from having to read "gibberish". Although the fonts, colors, and pictures are pretty, it looks a real mess on Digest.
4. Please remember this list is not JUST about angels. You will get daily conversations, prayer requests, some chit-chat, and more. This list is not only to inform you of Angels in the higher realms, but how the angels may be working within our daily lives. Please allow us the chance to share our experiences with you, and then in turn you may feel like you can share with us. Please don't get upset if every post is not about Angels. Angels are a part of our day-to-day events, so asking for prayers or even help with an upcoming test is perfectly acceptable for the list.
5. No bashing of other religions is allowed nor tolerated. If you read
a post written by someone of another path and you do not understand it
then by all means ask questions. But we ask that you do not attack the
person posting for their religious views. Feel free to express your
viewpoint, but do not assume that your faith or belief structure is the
only true way to the Creator. If you are here to convert or to preach
about your faith, then this is not the list for you.
6. If you need to unsubscribe but have forgotten your welcome letter, please email sarah@sarahsarchangels, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, (privately), with your request. We will be happy to help you!
I know these rules may seem a bit harsh to most people, but experience over the last 10 years has shown that through the changing of the internet world, so must certain list rules change as well.
Most importantly we invite you to share with us about yourself. Tell us about your spiritual walk and feel free to ask questions :)
If you would like to subscribe to the Archangels Mailing list and learn about Angels, and MUCH more, (and its not JUST about angels), fill out the form below:
Please be aware this can be a HIGH-VOLUME list!
Return to Sarah's Archangels